FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Neurodynamics

View previous topic :: View next topic  
emad

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Neurodynamics Reply with quote

Hi all :

I gave a look there at articles of neural dynamics ,fantastic to share knowkledge from UK physio .i put a thread there on somasimple to pay attention of members there at those articles .

I have a file for ULNT ,how could i sent you it .

Cheers
Emad
physioSHARE Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: neural dynamics Reply with quote

Hi Emad,

As long as the file is on your computer you can upload by clicking on the `Submit, Download and Share` menu and choosing the `submit a piece of work` option.

Enter the details as directed and click add and this will let you search your computer for the correct file. Once selected click upload and the job is done.

If you have any problems sending the file then you can always send it to physioshare as an email attachement and we will upload it for you.
The email to send is admin@physioshare.com.

hope this helps and look forward to receiving your file.

physioSHARE
Very Happy
Cory B

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,
I posted several neurodynamic exercises. Emad started a great thread on somasimple regarding the exercise and their use.
http://www.somasimple.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2645&highlight=neural+dynamic

Most of these were based on the book Clincal Neurodynamics by Michael Shacklock. There is an interview with Micheal on somasimple as well. You can read through the interview to get some information on his approach and philosophy. He will also be available online for a live chat at a time soon to be determined.

I'll be glad to answer any specific questions about the use of the handouts as I am able.

Thanks
Cory
physioSHARE Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cory,

thanks for all the exercises you uploaded. They have been some of the most download files to date which is a great credit to you and also indicates the kind of articles people are looking for in theire day to day practice.

These simple one/two page patient handouts make an excellent addition to the overall treatment process and hopefully as this site grows we will have good quality free handouts for all conditions.

thanks again,

we look forward to seeing some more of your work,

Carl
physioSHARE admin
emad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Carl;

Today , i tried to upload a Neuro Dynamic glide in the form of image , the Site refused it , Am i the wrong or the site has not designed for that .

Cheers
Emad
Carl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi emad,

I may have to activate the extension of the file. Do you know what it is ? e.g .GIF or .JPG

I will have a look today.

regards

Carl
Carl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Can now accept bitmap images Reply with quote

Ok emad,

I think I have sorted it. Have another go and see what happens. The only other problem that may occur is if the image is greater than 8mb but I dont think that should be a problem.

Let me know how you get on,

Carl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.physioSHARE.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: